TERMS & CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions for the use of the website, which you can access in various ways, including, among others, access through a browser, redirection through the links of the social networks used or the specific mobile application.
1. REGISTRATIONYou can access the areas of the page that require registration by creating an account with us. You agree to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords or other account identifiers that you choose and all activities that occur on your account.
The data that will be requested at the time of registration are the following:
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions
For the elaboration of the profile, the required data will be:
- Education level
- Income level
- Ingredients that generate allergies
- Mobile phone number
- City of residence
- Postal Code
- Type of family unit
- Nº of children
The person responsible for the processing of this data will be:
Txatxarramendi ugartea z/g, 48395. Sukarrieta – Bizkaia
+34 946 574 000
USES OR PURPOSES
- User registration for use through a browser and mobile app for participation in the European project "Towards a smarter shopping list" (hereinafter T-Assist).
- Configure user profiles to display content and send content according to user preferences.
- International transfers of data are made between the members of the project, which are entities located in countries of the European Union.
- The legitimacy for data processing is based on the consent of the user.
- The personal data provided will be kept until you exercise your right of cancellation / deletion.
- The data and information will be accessible only by the collaborating entities of the project, their assigned teams and technicians.
- The person in charge of the treatment is Artificial Intelligence Talentum, S.L. as maintainer of the web and the App and for the treatment with Artificial Intelligence of the information.
- The personal data collected through the different forms of the web platform or the mobile application will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfillment of the expressed purpose / s, in the cases provided by Law, as well as in specific cases, of which the user is expressly informed.
- Necessary measures have been adopted to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access of personal data, taking into account at all times the state of technology, however, the user must be aware that the security measures on the Internet they are not impregnable.
- This page is hosted on a dedicated hosting server where the required security measures are applied, such as double firewall, blocking and reports of attacks, etc.
- This page is only accessed by technical personnel assigned through strict access control, with credentials controlled by the system administrators and renewable every month.
- Daily incremental and weekly full backups are performed.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
- The user consents to the processing of their data for the purposes described. Likewise, we inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of use or portability (if applicable) in accordance with the provisions of the regulations mentioned in the immediately preceding paragraph, by means of a written communication to the attention of T -Assist at the aforementioned address, by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org identifying yourself as a user of the website, specifying your request and providing a photocopy of your ID or equivalent document. Likewise, if you consider your right to the protection of personal data violated, you may file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
- You can revoke the consent and delete all the information linked to your profile, as follows, explained in point 2.
- These general and particular conditions that may eventually be established, and with the wording that they present at all times, have an indefinite duration, and will remain in force as long as the portal continues active. T-Assist reserves in any case the unilateral right to modify the conditions of access to them, as well as their content.
2. TERMINATION OF REGISTRATIONIf you no longer wish to maintain a registered user account, you can cancel your user by following the instructions on your account page:
3. USE OF MATERIAL THAT APPEARS IN T-ASSIST
Use of T-Assist is for your personal and non-commercial use only. T-Assist, through EIT Food, is the sole owner of all content on www.t-assist.eu, including but not limited to all copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, trade names, logos and other applicable intellectual property rights. such as text, images, graphics, logos, audio, video and other materials that appear in T-Assist.
4. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any responsibility for any statements in the content of T-Assist. Nothing in the Assist content is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of a particular person.
5. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING ON T-ASSIST
As EIT Food is owned by EIT Food (eitfood.eu), a non-profit organization, we do not accept any advertisements on T-Assist.